"Know your locals & sea small for a big impact..."
We believe in doing the next right thing to create a change in the right direction. Making small changes in everyday life makes it possible to do the next right thing; it may not be perfect, but it’s a step in the right direction.
Created in collaboration with Surfers Against Sewage, we have created the ideal sustainable t-shirt for days surrounded by nature and local wildlife. This organic and super soft design features a large surf screen print on the back and a small screenprint on the front.
- 100% Organic cotton.
- Fully sustainable t-shirt.
- Eco-friendly, water-based ink.
- White fabric with a soft blue screenprint design.
- Custom screenprint, co-created by Lauren Spinner and Alice Parmenter.
- Made in the UK at a local Dorchester print house.
- 100% recycled plastic waste packaging.
- Matching tote bag available.
For every T-shirt sold, Pineapple Island will donate 50% of the purchase value to Surfers Against Sewage, helping the charity to run protests, drive petitions and fight for thriving oceans. To find out more take a look at our blog pages!
*Please note the colour can vary between blue and purple in different lights*