We believe in doing the next right thing to create a change in the right direction. Making small changes in everyday life makes it possible to do the next right thing; it may not be perfect, but it’s a step in the right direction.
Created in collaboration with Surfers Against Sewage, we have created the ideal tote bag for days surrounded by nature and local wildlife. This large tote bag is practical, sturdy and trendy, big enough to hold all your necessities!
- Made with 80% recycled cotton and 20% recycled polyester.
- Measures approx. 37cm H x 49cm L x 14cm W, strap length 70cm.
- Long handles with reinforced cross stitch for strength.
- Illustrated by Lauren Spinner and Alice Parmenter.
- Made in the UK.
- Fully sustainable, recycled canvas tote bag with 100% biodegradable or recyclable packaging.
- Matching T-Shirt available.
For every tote bag sold, Pineapple Island will donate 50% of the purchase value to Surfers Against Sewage, helping the charity to run protests, drive petitions and fight for thriving oceans. To find out more take a look at our blog pages!